Bicycle service ROVER offers a complete line of seal kits for rear shocks and dropper seatpost.
- Wide range of different seal kits fit most high end shocks and dropper seatpost
- Compatibility with a wide range of original equipment and aftermarket shock oils
- Advanced water and mud protection
- Capability to withstand UV light
- Reduced wear and air suction for longer life
- Wiper seals prevent any contamination that could potentially damage piston seals, shaft, air can wall, and other components further inside the system
- User friendly for quick replacement during the service procedure
What are Seal Kits made from?
- Polyurethane (PUR) Properties: Very versatile, offers outstanding performance in presence of abrasive contamination, high shock loads and adverse conditions provided temperature is below 120 degrees.
- Nitrile Rubber (NBR) Properties: Most widely used elastomer in seal industry because of its excellent resistance to petroleum products across all temperatures. ‘Normal’ Nitrile contains 30% Acrylonitrile content.
- Fluorocarbon Rubber (FPM) Properties: Provides a stronger performance in hot conditions, because there are extremely strong bonds between the carbon atoms that form the backbone of the polymer and the fluorine atoms.
- GF-Polyamide Properties: Offers a high compression modulus thanks to the glass fiber reinforcement. Very high load bearing capacity which makes it a good choice for back-up rings and guide ring applications.
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Properties: Resistant to virtually all hydraulic fluids, and has excellent chemical, tribological and thermal properties.
What is special about ROVER Parts?
There are 4 factors which place our seal kits above all other seal kits:
- Quality. Seal kits has upgraded main seals (air can, shaft, ifp seals) and dust wipers that provides longer life and best performance.
- Price. We can beat all OEM parts in value, with a better quality.
- Custom kits. We can ensure fast build of any custom kits.
- Worldwide Shipping.
We have a huge range of seals and wipers. However, if you can’t find the kit you need, please contact us (email@example.com) and we will make it for you.
Special offer for wholesale orders – contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
For orders – contact us email@example.com
Shock seal kits price list
|Fox||Float CTD, DPS||$39|
|Fox||Float Brain 27mm shaft||$49|
|Fox||RC2, RC4 1/2 shaft||$31|
|Fox||Float Brain 20.5mm shaft||$49|
|Fox||Float X2 2016-2020||$49|
|Cane Creek||DBair CS||$45|
|Cane Creek||DBair CS 1gen||$45|
|Cane Creek||DBair IL||$40|
|Cane Creek||DBcoil CS (9.5mm shaft)||$38|
|RockShox||Super Deluxe Coil||$21|
Dropper post seal kits price list
|Dropper post manufacturer||Model||Price|
|RockShox||Reverb a2, b1||$49|
|RockShox||Reverb Stealth a2, b1||$49|